Jonathan Collins (associate)
Smith Goodfriend, P.S. (May 2019-Present)
Associate Attorney, Porter Foster Rorick, LLP (September 2017 – April 2019)
Represented public school districts and municipalities in all areas of school and municipal law.
Law Clerk, Chief Justice Mary Fairhurst, Washington State Supreme Court (August 2016 – August 2017)
Researched and drafted internal memoranda analyzing cases before the court; drafted and edited opinions on behalf of Chief Justice Fairhurst.
Law Clerk, Judge Linda Lau, Washington Court of Appeals, Division I (August 2014 – August 2016)
Researched and drafted internal memoranda analyzing cases before the court; drafted and edited opinions on behalf of Judge Lau.
High School Teacher, Chicago Public Schools (August 2009 – August 2011)
Taught high school English at a public high school in Chicago.
- J.D., University of Washington
- Washington Law Review, Executive Comments Editor
- B.A., Willamette University
- Dean’s List
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys, Amicus Committee